Interactive Table Software Design Principles
- Big, readable virtual keyboard that can be easily seen from more distant rows at classroom
- Huge GUI elements, 180 degree different from that known from GUI for desktops
- Application must be able to work at low resolutions every single GUI element must be properly displayed and accessible.
- Application mission is more displaying and presentation then data imput. We rather don’t input tons of data to this kind of application.
- Virtual Keywords that comes with firmware tend to have small keys with hardly readable labels.
- Applications tend to work fine only at higher resolutions.
- GUI Elements are not visible from distant rows for example in class room